Born in 12 th of January 2000, Sintech is , also in 2021, a leder in Cars and Motorcycle R&D activities, including Electric activities, located in the heart of the region Emilian , the Italian Motor Valley, which is of abasolute importance on all innternational markets.
Consolidated revenue over time/ excellent profits/ the uninterrupted growth/ top international brands custommers/capitalization of over 5 milion Euros in liquid reserves/ long term contracts / investments in tecnical and managerial training of the human resurces / constant development initiatives. In 2018 Sintech was awareded the Champion of Growth -Diamond by the German Quality and Finance Institute
22 th year
- Experience of millions of hours spent designing cars, motorcycles and engines
- > 80% of Sintech's designers are graduates in various disciplines: mechanics, aeronautics, aerospace, mechatronics, electronics, etc..
- Wide range HW/SW which includes primary automotive CAD: Catia, Siemens NX, Creo
- Accurate recruitment process and startup of designers, both professionally and on a personal level
- Extensive Training Plans regarding the use of systems and methodologies and mechanical drawing
- Becoming part of the client's design team managed by the account
- Organization and reactivity
Milestones and results
|Revenues €||5,6 ml||6,1ml||6,9 ml||6,0 ml||7,1 ml|
|N ° Employees||88||92||101||98||99|
Sintech has established itself over the years of the crisis reinvesting profits in its infastructures and human resources:
* Sintech created in 2009 Sintech Evolution in Romania, and bought the ultra-modern headquarters in 2011 in
Bucharest's city center, alongside the other owned offices in Italy.
* in 2012 Sintech has set up the operational headquarters in Maranello and in 2013 found Sintech Enterprise to to expand Sintech's global offer.
* in 2015 Sintech bought new representative prestigious offices, in the historic center of Bologna.
* in 2018 Sintech purchased 2 new offices in the prestigious GALLERIA ACQUADERNI near the two tower that are the simbol of Bologna.
* in 2021 obtainedfrom the Federal Employment Agency of Nuremberg, the prestigious Permit (ERLAUBNIS), according to SS1- and 2 of the german law governing the supply of workers in Germany
* in January 2022 inaugurated a modern Information and Communication Technologies system, to be able to carry out every activity in remote working in total IT and cybersecuruty.